7.21.2010

Humble Abode

7.21.2010
Here is the start of my 'home tour'. This little nook is where we grab a bowl for some fresh fruit, a plate for dinner, and as the dishwasher loads and unloads you can find other things from around the kitchen on these shelves. I love the exposed brick in our loft and the beachy wood floors (although Ted wishes we had dark hardwood floors and I may agree but I do love how it brightens up our space). In the upcoming weeks stay tuned to see the rest of inside my lil loft.

10 comments :

Olivia said...

oh my gosh! so cute!!!

LovelyBee said...

I love the brick wall against the white plates; it pops and it's beautiful. I adore the light wood floors; it's so much more different than the ones we see all the time.

Sarah said...

Cute! Do the plates get dusty? That's the only thing that prevents me from having them out in the open. But I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the pictures in your title! That nook is so cute. The brick wall is so fun!

wishful nals said...

i love exposed brick! and loft sounds so dreamy :) looking forward to seeing more!

rebecca said...

oOo loving the brick wall.

Tamara said...

sarah, i was skeptical about having my dished out at first. but, i gave it a go and haven't had any problem with dusties.

goodnaysayer said...

The handles of your silverware look like corn on the cob.

Tamara said...

maybe the little corn on the cob that comes in chinese that you were always crazy for growing up. kelly actually bought us those with some other bbq-ware that i have yet to use. they are perrty though

JMay said...

Super cute. I have always wanted a brick wall in my home :-) It's lovely!

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio