1.14.2010

2010, I'm ready...

1.14.2010
This year I resolve...

to fill my day with laughter, dancing, and love.

to get better at keeping the laundry basket empty.

to stop thinking every once in awhile and let life happen...

to learn how to love my husband in ways he needs to be loved.

to not be soo darn serious all the time. But when my husband is being serious I need not to joke around then but be serious.

to cook more inventively.

to speak my mind less, to think before I speak, to love unconditionally.

to plan mini trips, and take them.

to learn how to be a better friend and keep in touch as we moved around.

to fall more in love with the Lord and my husband everyday.


Ok, Newport News... Here I am, ready to work hard. To be busy.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio