4.24.2010

The New

4.24.2010

We are settling in, here in our cozy loft.

As we settle, I'm trying to get a vision for myself. What do I want to be doing right now? I've been looking for some nanny work here. Went on ann interview and the whole thing was chaos. Needless to say, I decline their offer. I decided to sign myself up for the open house at The Art Institute here in Philadelphia. I'm nervously excited about looking into the opportunity to go back to school. I've been contemplating this for so long. I feel like the time is now or never. No kids, no job, school is right down the street from our loft. So, who knows I may be enrolling...if not, I need to fill my time with people interaction. I've been spending my days cooking, painting, shopping, little cleaning (yuck!, HAH), etc.

It would do me good to:
-join a yoga class
-schedule for a cut and color for my hairs
-buy a kitchen table

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio