5.10.2010

Beautiful & Horrific

5.10.2010
Its true, this past week has been a nightmare. We were very sad to find out Ted's grandma passed away. On the other hand, we were glad to be with family and see our new nephew.

Well ends up, I was awfully sick the whole entire week. Back home now and still feeling awful. Being out of town and sick is less than ideal. Being out of town, sick, meeting all of my husbands extended family for the first time, trying to pretend your not running to the bathroom countless times during a funeral, feeling as if your ruining everyone's week, oh yeah its all 'less than ideal'. Most miserable week. I felt so much pressure from everyone to feel better. I broke down. Cried alot. I wanted my mom and my home. Now, we are home and I am still having so much guilt for being sick.

I spent much of our time in Colorado in bed on the phone with my mom. I think, this was her Mother's Day wish. Not that I would be sick, but we got to spend lots of time talking. My mom's one-of-a-kind. So glad I had her to talk me through this past week.


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio