5.13.2010

Out of Bed

5.13.2010
This week has been relaxing.

I've been slow. Mentally, I know that life is going to pick up soon so I need as much sleep, tv, lounging, book reading, internet browsing time as possible. Especially after throwing up my guts last week on our little getaway.

We are having our first visitor next week. This excites me. Ted and I try to spend our evenings and weekends out on walking around the city. But during the day I find myself hibernating inside my loft. Glad to have Kayla will be here next week to help me get some sunshine on the weekdays. I have a list of all the things to do...kind of like when we were tweens bored out of our minds. We literally would write lists of possible options of things we could amuse ourselves with.

The newest addition to our home is our kitchen table. We are trying to pick out chairs. Our place is coming together. Next, to hang my frame wall. I'm loving the city. I'm loving my sunny loft.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio