5.31.2010

Deployment

5.31.2010
Photo via Pacing the Panic Room

I left Ted at the airport. He's flying into New Orleans. Hopefully in the next month, we will see progress with devastation of oil. BP owes fisherman, citizens of the South, and all Americans for the soon higher taxes on our oil. Its a wake up call to people that have "important" jobs to take it seriously. This problem could have been avoided.

My husband is a "oil cop". He investigates along the Delware River in 4 states for ships releases hazardous chemicals, oil, waste, dumping. Pollution is unnecessary and completely avoidable. As "oil cop" he writes tickets for those that are polluting and starts the clean up process to keep our waterways safe, pollution-free, and protect the world we live in.


In other news, I'm going to meet this Australian couple today and their two children. I've been in communication with them as they have been moving here to Philadlephia about becoming their perosnal assistant/nanny. Hope everything goes well today.


Happy Memorial Day!

Thinking about taking a beach trip on Wednesday with some girls.


::edit::


Here me rant:

Day 1 of this 'husband go away for a month' month. I'm doing good EXCEPT I came home from hanging out with the Aussie's to an empty home, I'm already lonely. A wimp? I am. I admit it. I haven't even settled into town yet. My whole family is enjoying a gorgeous Memorial Day in New Orleans at the lake house with our newest addition, Abel. Did I mention I haven't met him yet? 

And here I am, stopped at Wawa to get a sandwitch for dinner, can't find anything interesting on tv and nothing new on the dvr. I sound pathetic.

BECAUSE, I feel pathetic.  BUT, I will probably start working next week full time. And some hours this week. I hope the hours this week won't interfer with my tenative beach trip with my newly found friend on Wednesday. That would be a for sure bummer. This situation will get better. It's hard now because he just left. A month looks so far away. I'm thinking about how we'll spend our first year anniversary away from each instead of in Disney like we planned. Of course, we will celebrate in July. I have hopes of getting 'use to this predicament'. Yes, adjust Tamara. Please.


Look at this picture my mom sent me. My mom has fallen in love and I don't blame her.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio