7.19.2010

Hello ' Normal '

7.19.2010

Today is a new start. 'Back to normal' in some ways.

Ok, enough of these summer lazy days my the pool and beach. Its back to work. Ted went back to work, on a normal work schedule. I'm ready for a steady schedule actually. However, I'm not looking forward to job hunting. I've definitely procrastinated long enough though. I really haven't worked much for a year. A few hours here and some there, but nothing too time consuming. I will this week fill out my information countless times in hopes of scoring a job. Dread.

This week I'm starting a new series. I'm still tossing title ideas in my head. I will be posting a little something from my sunny loft weekly. Jumping right back into settling in, I have more work to do. So, this will help me get motivated about putting everything together in my home. I love the pictures above. Simple, comfy, and lovely.


1 comment :

Jill said...

Good luck in your job search!

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio