12.30.2010

End.

12.30.2010
The past week flew by.
Christmas came with wonderful bonding time with my lil brother.
Presents. Food. Food. And more Food. 
Hello, 2011 and resolutions (spinning class). 
Need I remind myself that I didn't stop eating the whole time he was here 
and will be in bathing suit soaking up the sun in a few short weeks.
all was wonderful, beautiful, and yummy!!!
Today broke a cycle of perfect days. 
Brother left.
car was towed.
Driver's license in brother's wallet not mine.
Drive's license lost in the airport and no retrieval (long story)
car impound refusing to give me my car due to no license
$267, 10 hours, and one gracious person later
my car is back. What a day. a weird way to end a year that has been odd in itself.
Bring it 2011... I'm ready (I think)

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio