12.10.2010

Fill in the blank Friday

12.10.2010
















1.   I wish  I was staying home with my husband all day snuggling and watching movies. I wish we would get a large real Christmas tree. 

2.  Yesterday I  made more Christmas decorations with Ted and picked up red tape that was all around the house from the day before's costume making. (Ted was a candy cane.) 

3.  Today I will  Go to work for a few hours and then off to class for my practical. 

4.  Tomorrow I will   continue my online search for a new bathing suit and resort wear for our upcoming trip to Puerto Rico. Will finish our projects from Thursday and mentally prepare myself for a cold Sunday walking around New York with friends. 

5.  Maybe  we will still get a real Christmas tree even though we decided to buy my little brother a plane ticket to come visit with the money. Still, I'm holding out for that smell at the least. Now, don't worry we have three small trees around with tons of other decorations.

6.  Someday   we will have a tribe of little munchkin's and then we will never go without a Christmas tree and endless Christmas-y activities. Kids and holidays are so much more magical. (And a tribe, really? Ok, maybe not. A few, yes.

7.  I love  that i work less than 20 hours a week and get home in time to watch Nate Berkus. I love that my husband wakes up with me when I have to go to work and he doesn't ( he's makes better coffee than I do ).  I love the holidays but have a disdain for the cold. I love layering my clothes so that I stay warm on my walk to work. I love reading a good book, snuggling when it rains, staying up watching movies, staying home, candle light dinner parties...

1 comment :

Jen said...

Ooo, Puerto Rico sounds lovely! Enjoy!

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio