12.18.2010

1 Week Away

12.18.2010
Studying. Studying. Studying.

Last week, I had part of my finals - all were production. No stress involved. 

This week is all written exams. I had one last night and another tonight. I'm so ready for it to be over. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to grades and having things just so. It's quite my frustration because I stress. 

I totally OVER studied for the final last night and it was super easy which I prepared for it to be hard. 

I'm not expecting the final tonight to be horrible but I just can't wait to come home drink a glass of wine, watch a movie, and relax!! 

Christmas is only a week away, can you believe it?

I mailed off all our presents to our families today. Now, it looks like we have no presents.

Happy weekend. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio