1.24.2011

OPERATION: New Bedroom

1.24.2011
Months ago, I started tackling our bedroom. Bought a new duvet from West Elm and a few pillow shams. And rearranged picture frames the four walls. It gave me just enough to feel at ease. But, that season is over. I'm back. Starting fresh. Still using what I have now but hoping to add some more potential to our itty-bitty-loft-size-four-wall-no-ceiling room. 

Orange, Prints, French, Simpilictiy....

The beginning of my inspiration in the works. Taking some tips from Nate Berkus on small spaces. My DVR is filled with a wealth of show's I've missed. I've kept at least an ear on episode after episode as I busy around the house cleaning, straightening, folding, scrubbing, cooking. (p.s.) i'd love to win a pillow from be still. giveaway is open till February 1.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio