3.03.2011

Spring Into Projects.

3.03.2011
I blame the bright sunny day's we have been having recently. It has me listening to music louder, riding my bike longer, and spring cleaning. 

It started with the couch. Then, moved to our table. I'm in a spring project jump. 
Cleaning out and picking out the new. Along with my posting for our current couch on craigslist, I decided to add a few other pieces around the house. Pieces are flying now. Cue spring projects. I have ideas blooming and can't wait to share some of them with you. 

Only no bites on our extra car. Almost $4.00/gal I wouldn't be looking to buy a car either. Pull out the bikes. I would love to sell it off in time for spring and talk Ted into replacing it with a vespa!? We are thinking about looking into Carmax (have you heard of it? used it?) and see what kind of deal they would make us.

 March is new projects, flowers blooming, trips to DC, old friends visiting, spring break, and bike rides.


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio