4.30.2011

Mountain views

4.30.2011
Lately, I've been a lazy writer when it comes to the blog. 
I blame the fact that I've had 5 papers to write in the last five weeks.
I'm worded out. Luckily, I have pictures to show. 

Colorado came as quickly as it went. 
Ted and I totally love the Broadmoor Resort and tons of pictures were taken. 
Our self timer has become our very bestest friend!! 

The first few days were relaxing and we got to spend time alone together as our other family members were working their day jobs. As soon as everyone else started flying into town, our days filled up quickly and enjoyed every minute of it too. Ted and I were on kitchen duty for our nephew's first birthday party. We fixed up some yummy stuff. It even snowed before we left. 

Our week in the Springs. 


1 comment :

Elle - The Violet Reaction said...

Looks like you had fun! love the pics. :)

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio