4.14.2011

Parties, Parties, Parties!!!

4.14.2011
Our nephew is turning ONE YEARS OLD next week!
Ted and I are going to be in Colorado for a week visiting friends, family, and celebrate this little guy.
I have a few things I've been picking up for presents all around. They all are books. I need to head out to find some other fun stuff but books in my opinion are a gift that keeps giving. 

(side note- As a nanny, I have taught my little bear how to count to 20, his ABC's, countless songs, how to spell his name, and he knows some basic's to sounds and sight words. AND get this he's ONLY 18 months old. I wish I could say it's all my talent put to work but the kid is a genuis and he loves books! Books have taught him more than I have!! Turn off the TV (lock it up actually) and read books with kids!!)

Our other nephew is turning ONE YEARS OLD in May. As I mentioned in a recent post, I'm working on fun decorations for my other little nephew's first birthday. My sister-n-law choose 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' as a theme for the big bash. We aren't going to be in New Orleans to celebrate so I'm sending lots of painted decorations along with presents to give Aunt Tam's touch to the big shaaaaa-bannnng. Here is some inspiration from Sara's Party Perfect


 

P.S. I'm looking forward to my first time having a guest post for me. And it gets better. I have too lovely ladies sharing a post each, while we are in colorado next week. Eek, I'm excited! 

1 comment :

CarrieJo said...

so so so adorable! i bet you are such a great aunt! :)

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio