5.26.2011

Buzzzzzzzz

5.26.2011
Little  birds have been flying around sharing secrets. My ears are all about the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
It seems as if everywhere I turn all my friends are getting pregnant. This makes me SOO sooo oooo happy for each one of these soon-to-be-momma's.

But, the buzz keeps getting into my head. Buzzz....babies...babies...babies! I have to remind myself 'focus on the now and be faithful'. This is where I'm at. Do we want kids? For sure, without a question. But when?

The NOW is happening and I'm wanting the NEXT.
Happily anticipating all these buns in the oven and looking forward to baking 'our lil bun' one day.
Before Ted and I were together, I used to joke about wanting to meet the 'one', tie the knot, and have babies continuously. It's just my huge love for babies-kids. I found the one and married him two years ago. Now, we are just enjoying our years together of which I love.

Buzz on by me for now you little bird. Come back 2012, maybe? (in a sheepish voice)

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio