6.29.2011

Guest Post: Life of the Lilies

6.29.2011

I am so excited to be guest bloggin' for a.toodle.lee.do!  First of all, who doesn't just LOVE saying that name...so fun!  And second of all, who doesn't just adore this blog!  So...Hi!  I am CarrieJo! 


As I am soaking in the summer I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things this summer...


I love taking evening walks when the air is just right...and then looking over and seeing wild flowers on the trail that are just asking to be picked and taken home to be displayed in a cute vase!


I love getting wrapped up in a good book that you can't put down!  This has been my summer favorite so far and I highly suggest it!


Tank tops and flip flops!  Ah I love a good solid tank top!  They go with everything...casual or dressy, depending on how you accessorize.  I snagged these at Target and they fit "just right"...it is hard to find the perfect tank but I think I may have!  And flip flops...you can't go wrong there!


I love actually having the time to water the plants.  This plant may not have many flowers on it, but at least I am keeping it green!  I am trying!  :)


Nothing tops a glass of ice cold lemonade on a hot day!  I found these at World Market and they were so tasty!  My favorite was the Mango Lemonade!  (Sorry I drank them before I snapped a picture!)


I love having these two (Russ and Audrey) following me around all day!


I couldn't go without Bath and Body Works 100% Shea Butter!  This stuff is incredible!  And another great thing about summer...their Semi-Annual Sale...a great chance to stock up on some of your favorite things for a fraction of the regular price!

2 comments :

Allison said...

Loving all these things this summer too! Thanks for leading me to a great new blog Carrie. :)

paislea said...

great post!!

allister bee blog

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio