6.21.2011

On our way

6.21.2011
I mentioned it last week.
But, now coming closer...I'm more excited.

We are making our way to. . . TWO YEARS!!!
Of blissful, cheery, bright, lovely, and adventurous two years of MARRIAGE.

Reflecting over these past two years, I have so many memories made and lessons learned. A few things keep my heart fluttering and some things have my heart full of thankfulness for a wonderful God and guy that is so forgiving.

One thing that we have had to learn this past busy year is intentional time spent together. We live together. We watch TV together. We eat together. We shop together. We hang out with friends together. There is all this togetherness. Yet, somewhere you can get lost in the being 'together'. What has been so special about this last year are the intentional days/nights/weekends that we plan to really grow our marriage and friendship. Frequent date nights and late night walks are what keeps us more than just in love. It's something that forever I hope we nurture. Friendship. Love. Adventures.
Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio