7.25.2011

Triple digits.

7.25.2011
It's the end of July, already! My summer vacation is fast-ly fading.
Had the last two months off from my job and I've loved it.
I did go on a few interviews and in the end came up empty handed.


I did score a job at Le Pain but due to my current class schedule it ended up not working out. (I was hired to be on the opening team of the new location..they moved the train week and couldn't make it due to school.) So, that was a low. The rest of the summer has been a definite HIGH.


Although, missing my spending money that comes along with having a two income household. I've managed well. We've more than managed well. Until.... this past weekend. I found two perfect dresses which are out of our one-salary-save-for-spending-money-in-europe budget. I even thought about calling my dad as I would have for years prior to marriage to buy them for me. But, I didn't. I'm a big girl now.

Oh, and what about this crazy heat wave soaring into the triple digits.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio