7.05.2011

It is here

7.05.2011

Purchased the camera I mentioned here. And more than excited to start learning all about my Cannon G12.  So far, haven't read to much just played around a bit and it's taking crisp, colorful, just right-bright pictures. Upgrade from my color washed blurry pictures that my old point and shoot captured. There is so many things to learn including ISO. I'll be sharing as I begin figuring.

Also, two weeks ago I finally figured out how to take the white borders off all the photos posted on my blog. Remember, I asked for your help. Under the template designer all settings for the border had been set to 0 but still showing up. I ended up going into the edit HTML and anywhere I saw border I changed it to 0. It worked and I happily don't have borders around photos any longer.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio