2.11.2014

Favorite Apps: REPLAY

2.11.2014
I'm always running out of storage on my phone. I post about 3% off the pictures and videos I actually take. It's a problem. Video's take most of the space. I found this wonderful app, Replay, helpful. It's user friendly and allows you to compile all your short clips into a small video. You can easily add music or mute the entire video.

I've used the app to put all my short clips of Wells into one video so I can feel comfortable with deleting them off my phone to free up space. It also gives interest to the smaller clips because it's a bigger picture. Perfect app for mamas everywhere. I also love making short videos so I'm sure I'll string together something fun in the future. You can see my vimeo for mini videos I've put together before. (None of them were made with replay.)





No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio