8.14.2014

34

8.14.2014

Half the year is gone by and I've managed to publish the same amount of posts as last year, plus two. The monthly updates started getting harder to write about Wells as he grew. Less noticeable changes then those first few months made it harder to expound on his news. I sat the other day and read all of the monthly's and really appreciated them. It was such a sweet reminder of where we have been. I'm currently creating a photo book of the photos and update deets to send to be printed for our baby book. I hope to finish SOON. I still haven't finished my wedding books from five years ago, but I plan to finish and print. It's my goal.

I have 34 drafts sitting on blogger filled with thoughts and ideas that haven't yet been completed or I'm holding before publishing. I hope to find the words to wrap up some of them soon. It would seem, as I have a lacking social life being new to the island, that I'd spend more time publishing than starting new drafts. Instead, I've been starting new drafts while attempting to keep Wells busy throughout the day, keep the house clean, attack one box at a time, take a good deep breath at nap time, keep us well fed.. ..I also started a 6 am boot camp class which is kicking my butt - in a good way. I've needed it to be kicked.

St. Thomas is treating us well. We have weathered a tropical storm, countless bugs, a mouse living in our grill (yeah, pretty gross), an earthquake, and our first sickness. Wells has had a raging fever for four days spiking into the 104s. Thankfully, fever broke yesterday and then stayed very low around 99/100. Keeping him hydrated with plenty of cuddles is my daily task.

Now to start publishing some of those 34 drafts sitting and clogging my blogger.

Stay tuned.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio