9.20.2014

Baby Leggings

9.20.2014



During our first year with Wells, I loved putting him in leggings. I've listed some of the brands we have liked and others that we've admired. Aren't they so adorable? They are equally comfortable and perfect for babies. My mom is making our next set of leggings for our trip home during this winter. Looking forward to pairing them with some winter sweaters, scarves, and slouched beanies again. Baby leggings cost anywhere from $17 to $60 per pair. The average pair usually running around $40. It's pretty expensive to dress your baby comfy. Besides their comfort and cute patterns, you also get to see cute chunky baby legs because they are fitted. No crisp and bulky jeans for me, I want to feel and see soft bubbly bums and legs.

My thoughts on the brands we have tried:

Dream Elephant: Wells starting wearing his 3 - 6 month lightening bolt leggings by Dream Elephant at one month. He continued to wear them until he was approximately 5 months old. I actually sold them before we actually out grew them because I was looking to buy another print. Our first pair of Dream Elephant legging were white with navy blue lightening bolts. They were soft, but very thin material. Our second pair were mustard stripes. The material was thicker, but came a little oddly shaped with long, narrow crouch. I would definitely order form Dream Elephant again because they are very reasonably priced. I have always been happy with shipping and communication working with Natasha. Wells can be seen in her shop styling the mustard leggings when they are in stock.

Our Little Lullaby: We purchased bear print leggings from OLL last winter. The print was perfect and I just ordered this fabric. The leggings were comfortable and one of our all time favorites pairs. They seemed a little short in length and were a thicker material than any other leggings we have owned. The stitching at the bottom of the leg by the cuff was very thick and pulled a little after several wears. It was easy to match the bear print with shirts and shoes. I'd love to order from OLL again, but I'd definitely measure his legs for proper sizing.

The Little Spoons: Who wouldn't want soft buffalo plaid in time for christmas. These leggings were so comfortable. Deep in winter, I'd put stockings under these because the material was thin. They were soft and fitted to the leg which was so cute. Sizing seemed pretty spot on with just enough extra length to the leg for extended wearing. I actually loved seeing their label on the butt of leggings. I wish she was selling these this year because I'd place my order today.

Little Nugget Republic: Our tan elk leggings were made by Little Nugget Republic. They were true to size and shipping was fast. The waste band was the most homemade compared to pairs from different shops, but didn't stop us from loving them.

Salt City Emporium: The very first pair of leggings we ordered were from Salt City when they were on Etsy. I accidentally ordered them in eggplant color. They were sturdy, true to size, and just enough weight to the material. I'd order again from Salt City, but I don't find as many patterns that I like anymore. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio