11.13.2014

I will always remember.

11.13.2014

November 15 will  forever be marked with the memory of a positive pregnancy test. A little miracle. The news of growing our baby, simply the best birthday present ever! I can't believe it has been two years since we sat in our hotel room across the street from Rockefeller Center and found out our lives would change forever. Our hearts would grow with my waistline! I also can't believe I now have a fifteen month old. Will I always live in disbelief that what started as a little heartbeat, turned into a almost ten pound baby in my belly, delivered into the world and grew into now a little boy. Now he is Mr. Independent and wants to "me do it".

Our maternity pictures were taken by Amy Rae Photography in Philadelphia.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio