5.06.2015

Our Holiday Photos with Ame Rae Photography Part Four

5.06.2015
While Amy Rae was in town, I was determined to get a Christmas card photo. I wanted something to signify our new island life. I thought using Ted's jeep and the Magen's Bay lookout point would be fun. Thankfully when we went it wasn't too busy and we set up. When we first moved to St. Thomas, Ted would drive me and Wells around in this car. It scared me half to death. It is definitely an 'island car' and not fit for precious little one. We are thankful every time it makes it over the mountain and back. Ted is actually buying a new car soon and going to put this one up for sell. This way he can help cart around our *two* kids soon and we can both rest assured he will always arrive safely to work himself.










No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio