7.23.2015

Time Will Tell

7.23.2015

The elephant is still lingering in the room. Each time I slouch my back, sit down to rest, and at times in the middle of the night I think about it. The elephant - dun, dun, dun... RCS (repeat c-section). Since my last post, baby was marked clearly as laying transverse which will land me on the operating table. Today after my appointment and them feeling around it does seem like she is head down but still laying on my right side and not completely "head down" which will still land me with a RCS. *ahhhhhhh**

At this point (and really all along)... I just want my baby in my arms. BUT... at this point, I'm worried that I will have to schedule a c-section two days before my mom arrives on island. I have someone to care for Wells (that I trust and love), but my heart and mind would be at so much more peace if my mom was here prior to baby arrival (vag or cut).

I've been a mad woman with my spinning babies routine. Can I tell you how much work you put in to get your baby to get into position! And, you feel like you have absolute no control and are just wearing yourself out by daily exercise routines.

Me
, over here. I am tired. I can not wait for some of that natural oxytocin to kick in after baby is here! I could use one hour of good sleep. Oddly enough, I can't wait to have the baby to sleep better. Crazy thought! Nah, even with waking to breastfeed and the care of being newborn deep... I know, I'll sleep better than I have been. Currently, it's a fight to get to sleep each night due to being so uncomfortable, restless legs, and just plain insomnia.

All in all, I am so thankful to be healthy and active.

Besides lack of sleep, I feel great.

Next week, we will kind of figure out whether we will have a scheduled c-section. Regardless of my fears of Wells being cared for, I will love to know either way instead of the limbo that my mind is in currently. Mentally, I can't wait to stop playing all the variables of how, when, why, where, and to what extent.

Here are some pictures of a little SUP time with two boys at 37 weeks pregnant in our lovely piece of paradise. I am so grateful to be pregnant living in such a beautiful island where I can be active and in water! It refreshes my soul.



No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio