11.05.2009

Turn page: Next chapter please.

11.05.2009
TWO MONTHS.

Its here.
We are moving!!!
I'm excited yet nerrrrvvvousssss.

 I have so much to do in the next two month. But the excitement out weighs the annoyance of moving for sure.

The world famous birthday is coming up. World famous, I can't even begin to tell you. On date two with Ted, he asked when my birthday was. I replied, November 15. He was stunned "Are you serious? That's my birthday too!!!". I then made him pull out his ID to make sure he wasn't pulling my arm. Indeed, its true. I've known two other people that shared my birthday and I added Ted to the list. At that point, I didn't know I would be adding half of Texas along too. Ok, maybe not half of Texas. BUT, he knows a heck of a lot of people that have November 15 birthdays. We will be in Texas meaning I will be sharing my birthday with a ton of people. I know sounds selfish, but on your birthday its okay to be selfish right?

What I want for my birthday:
1. Winter/Fallish boots
2. new Sleeping at Last Cd
3. Anthro necklace
4. Sewing machine
5. clothes
6. Money to remove my wisdom teeth :)
7. Iphone

While I'm thinking about my wishlist, I have to think about what the heck I'm going to get Ted. We have the same birthday! Still hits me as weird.

This is a picture of our first birthday we spent together.



No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio