11.05.2009

Mr. and Mrs.

11.05.2009


My first post for *a.toodle.lee.do*

It's been a few short months since we took the plunge and said 'I do'. we are now living the happily-ever-after part. We are enjoying the day to day mundane married life. Simple but makes my heart so happy.

Our wedding. A week of smothering southern heat but it led us into the perfect evening to celebrate with our friends and family. The skies were bright blue after a cooler cloudy morning. I was thankful for the cloudy morning as a few special girls and I had a breakfast in a courtyard on Royal St. before I headed off to the Salon with my maid of honor.

Leading up to June 27, 2009, I had many thoughts race through my head. My future with my closest friend. The wonder of engagement bliss. Wedding plans. Special moments with close friends. Talks with my mom. I put a lot of thought into making the wedding ceremony and reception fit into our budget without sacrificing what I wanted.

I knew I had a small budget to work with [stay tuned...] but in the end I loved everything. If I had more money I would had thrown a few more this and some of that. However, I loved my wedding day. From start to finish, I was so surprised about my ideas coming to life.

Most importantly, I will be spending my life with the best partner I know Ted Ryan. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio