1.17.2010

Thirty-Four Ten

1.17.2010


I'm having one of those days. 'Homesick days'

I have unpacked what I brought with us to Virginia. It doesn't feel like home. I miss my tiny little no space kitchen. Ahh, the closet space!!! and attic!!! Moving into the city will be quite different. This house treated me well for soooooooooo long. I have so many fond memories of living here. Moving consumed our energy even to the fact that we didn't take a photo standing in front. I remember March 15, 2007 Ted walking up that sidewalk to my ever-so-crooked house to pick me up for our first date. [I fell for him that night.]

Cheers to countless parties, backyard proposals, first homes, and friendship!!!!!

[this picture was taken actually before I even moved into the house. I managed to do a wee bit of work to the bushes and that big over grown plant in the right corner, racked the leaves, mowed the grass, and picked up the newspaper...eventually]

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio