2.02.2010

The Day I Smiled to BIG

2.02.2010
You dream about it.
You practice with your friends.
You laugh and getting gitty thinking about this.
Your wedding dress, your hair, your wedding day.
Throughout the whole night of our ceremony, reception, and into our honeymoon I was in love with my hair. I didn't want to take it down. I'd probably be wearing the same style today if I could have left it in. Can you believe I didn't even know how I was going to wear my hair walking into the Salon on my wedding day. I was more than nervous about it. You see, we did a 'trial run' and I did not like it at all. I had faith in my stylist. She worked her magic and I loved it (good thing, right?)!!




At first, I had no idea what I would like for either. As I slipped in and out of huge white gowns in one stuffy dressing room to the next, I started getting an idea what I wanted. I first fell in love with a dress at Yvonne La Fleur's. Yvonne's boutique is filled with reasonable priced sample dresses. If you purchase your dress their they custom make one just for you. Although, I loved it I knew I wanted to look more. I keep referring back to a J.Crew dress that was sadly 'out of stock' and 'out of my price range'. The search progressed and I wasn't really finding the dress. 


On a whim, I decided to look on ebay for the J.Crew dress I really like. There she was. I ended up purchasing my wedding dress for $45. A total steal!! I knew even if I ended up hating it that I couldn't pass it up for $45. A few days later, it arrived and all by myself I tried it on and loved everything about it. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio