4.10.2010

Decisions are my best Suit

4.10.2010
We need a new kitchen table. I've been looking everywhere. I like a few that I've seen. Ted and I can't agree on one particular one. Not that we aren't agreeing really. But basically, I haven't decided what I want yet.

Do I want rustic?

Do I want modern?

Do I want something in between?

Cheap or investment?

Can you invest in a kitchen table??

Should I think about my future kids or the here and now? So many questions, for a stickin table, right?







Also, been looking around at Ikea. Our loft has been furnished with cabinets, bathroom features, doors, etc. from Ikea. Our doors to closets, bedroom, bathroom have the frosted glass. So, I've been looking at a table for Ikea that has the same kind of glass. Hmm... Still on the hunt for the perfect table though.

Restoration Hardware also has a table I like. I just wonder if you can get a splinter from it.


1 comment :

Liz said...

oh my! we sound so much alike :) I over-analyze EVERYTHING! You'll get sick of asking the questions and pick something you love, I'm sure of it. Good luck!!

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio