6.12.2010

Louisiana

6.12.2010
What a great surprise is it so spend a month in Louisiana. I love me a good cajun accent. This morning we meet my grandpop's friend up for coffee. He had the best cajun accent I've heard in awhile. Made me smile.

I've been spending time browsing during 'nap time'.

I'm in love with hanging windows. I have gigantic windows in our loft and I would love nothing more than to be able to find beautiful stained glass windows to hang in front of them. Letting the light spill thru. I forgot where this picture is from, but I'm in lust with it.


Love Baby's breath for weddings. It's pretty, elegant and budget-friendly. My dear friend got engaged this week. I've upped my wedding picture intake.



picture via Oh Lovely Day

I miss cooking. Can't wait to make this: Shrimp, Feta, and Fresh Herb Mac n Cheese


picture via mrs. harding cooks

1 comment :

Angie said...

Awww, thanks for the shout-out! I love your blog! I just scrolled down and I must say your wedding looks like it was perfection. Love the pictures you posted.

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio