6.17.2010

MawMaw & PawPaw's

6.17.2010
Baking muffins, playing cards, lil bit of shopping, my week has been full of treasures spent with my Mawmaw and Pawpaw. Its great to be able to spend so much time with them. I have made some of the kind of memories that I will always cherish this week. I'm grateful for this past week. My PawPaw has really grown old. He isn't the same and this scares me so. He's been really down because he knows he's doing so bad. Good thing I was there for a week to be able to get his mind of his state of being. I especially loved our day together while my grams was doing other things. We took a long walk (he loves exercising which he can't do without supervision now). We watched Everyone Loves Raymond (his new favorite sitcom). We went to Sams and ate samples. I didn't know that my summer was going to be so exciting, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Yesterday, I spent my day with my friend from the Bayou, Rory. We sat around and he played the guitar and sang wonderful classics like Johnny Cash. He, like Ted, loves old country. I used to be totally opposed but it really has grown on me. Especially if Rory is singing. In other news, Ted is coming by to pick me up this week. What can I say, the boy misses me.

This is my PawPaw and I at my graduation in 2004.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio