11.21.2010

Cheers to Holiday Madness!

11.21.2010








This morning I woke up to a wonderfully odd thought.


Where are my christmas decorations?


I happened to know where they are with the boxes we are storing but where in the midst of boxes is the question. The wheels are turning and this made me happy. I have started on a few holiday crafty decor ideas. And, I'm real excited that Ted and I are taking photo's next weekend for pictures sake and to mail out Christmas cards.


Every year I try to send a little something out to people I care about. I've made little homemade books, mix cd's, and homemade photo cards. This year we are going all out and getting legit christmas cards.


I've searched a few sites in hopes of finding the perfect card that will host our holiday picture. I came across this promotion while reading Life Blessons. This settles it. I can find a card on Shutterfly especially with this special promotion for bloggers. They have several different looks that are easy to personalized to suite your fancy. Once I get back our pictures for our photo shoot I'll really be able to pick a card to send my love to family and friends. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio