2.08.2011

A Homemade Christmas Present

2.08.2011
Two years ago, Ted and I decided we would make presents to exchange on Christmas. Since then, we've loved our homemade // heartfelt goodies. This year, Ted decided last minute that he'd record a rap song. The day before Christmas Eve, he and my little brother went over our dear friend Dave's house to record this. 

They danced.. ..I smiled, laughed, and hoorayyed when I listened to it on Christmas Eve. Ted made it a video last night and I thought I'd post it. It's silly like he's not going to start pursuing a rap career but thoughtfully sweet. 


edit :: I just realized the video was private... it's fixed now.

2 comments :

CarrieJo said...

ahahhaaa i love this!!!!! one of our best friends writes raps too (just your guy...not a career...just for good laughs!!) and this makes me think of him! one time he had a new one so we all piled in the car just so we could listen to it and drive around!

i think if we lived close we would all be friends!

thanks for sharing!

Yves-Alec Tambashe said...

Ted I want to buy your next CD DAWG!!!!

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio