2.06.2011

Reads

2.06.2011
Never- ever will I drink three or was it four cups of coffee midday. Caffeine and cold affliction kept me up most of the night. Helping get me through the night, I scrolled through instant-plays but was less than intrigued. Instead, I carefully scrolled through my gigantic blogroll. After finally going to sleep at 5am and sleeping through church, I'm awaiting Ted bearing the necessities of fresh avocado's, cough drops, and some some the best tea -philly's best tea spot.

Here is a share of blog's that I have stumbled upon some recently and some not so much:


KRISTEN F. DAVIS DESIGNS
Kristen is truly talented and inspiring. What a little bit of paint can do to make some drab look more than fab. She makes her work look effortlessly easy. If I lived near Atlanta, I just hand the paint brush over to her.


HOUSE TWEAKING
Since, I'm totally stuck on revamping our bedroom. I probably had an adrenaline rush when I saw a uber-goober yellow perfecto bedroom. the DIY wood headboard and the barn yard door.


LIFE OF THE LILES
Months ago I came across Carrie's blog and it's been frequent stop.


ELISE BLAHA :: ENJOY IT.
If Elise isn't on your blogroll than your missing out.. ..she is a crafter like none other. Yet, all in good taste - which is so rare . Clean lines, fresh bread, and lots of mini's... quite the seamstress too. Oh, and her wedding.. ..orange and gray.

What are some of your go-to reads?

2 comments :

Lauren said...

I love that you love Elise's blog! :)

CarrieJo said...

thanks for the sweet mention! and you know i feel the same about you! :)

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio