2.20.2011

Minibook Process

2.20.2011
I'm currently working on a minibook to capture our trip to Puerto Rico. I thought, I'd start with this post by sharing some of my photos I selected for this mini along with some paper choices. It's my first go at this minibooking process. Look over here to see my inspiration for mini books. In the fall, I took Elise's BIG mini class and I loved it. She shares a wealth of knowledge. I've never been one to like scrap booking. Too messy, too much on a page. But, I quickly fell in love with the 'minibook' concept. I'm now a few steps ahead and on to finishing (will post the end result). Here is part of the starting process via blurry pictures.


3 comments :

Katherine Michael said...

I'm so bad at being crafty. My crafty is cutting out heart shapes from old gift bags at valentine's day and sticking some string through them. haha! http://withallherheart.blogspot.com/2011/02/me-romantic.html

Whim Wham Life said...

I love minibooks:-) So adorable! One of my best friends made me one for my Christmas present. Love it. I need to make some too! xoxo

Lauren said...

Yey! it's looking great! How fun is it!? I'm currently working up an idea to make a new one! :)

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio