2.24.2011

Seems to creep in every winter.

2.24.2011
Yesterday, I seemed to crawl through the day from work to night classes in the ickiest stomach upset tickley hot all over feeling. Flu? After how horrible yesterday was I decided to stay home from work today. So, I've slept off some of the bug and watched a list of shows I've been storing up.

Having some time to browse and think, I'm been searching online for different couches. We are ready to buy a new one since after our move to Philadelphia our current one has not done so well (is kind of caving in the middle..no good). Currently, our couch is an x-large, super comfy best couch ever. I'm scared of buying a new one to bring it home and wish I had our old one because I love it.

A pottery barn outlet that we visited a few months back had a few that I really liked. A pottery barn couch for half the price..cha-ching. West Elm has one couch I like but it's a print and wouldn't go with other stuff in our loft. I will be the lady who is sitting, lounging, sleeping on the couch in the showroom to make sure it's the one.

Suggestions for couch hunting??

I'm not sure of the source..if they are yours let me know and
I'll be sure to give you credit. 

2 comments :

Katherine Michael said...

we are getting ready to buy a couch in the next few weeks, too. I'm really struggling with wanting something unique and cool looking, but still comfy enough for my 6' 5" hubby to relax on. I've got nothing so far, but will let you know if any places spark inspiration. :)

Stacey Sargent said...

Crazy as it sounds, try Macy's. They have a huge selection, and pretty good prices.

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio