3.08.2011

Gidgets and Gadgets

3.08.2011

Pulling all bikes out of hibernation and onto streets for long afternoons..my beautiful green schwinn...If only I could ride my bike everywhere and didn't need a drivers license because that's where I'm headed today. 

The dreadful DMV. 
I'm sure at least three people will be rude, the smell will be contagious, and I probably won't have the right paper work even though I am bringing my entire filling cabinet

We are now on with the technology of 2007.
We are both iphone owners as of yesterday. 

 We both felt like kids last night coming home with our gadgets. I'm going to be looking for app's at the DMV (my motivation for going). Sometimes Sweet just posted this and this which is coming in handy since I'm a new user. 

2 comments :

That Girl in Pearls said...

Aww, what a Lovely bike! I need something with sweet vintage appeal like that this summer for sure... good luck with the DMV! I consider it character building for myself... always an interesting experience. Yeesh!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

{cuppakim} said...

Ooooh welcome to the iPhone club - I bet you LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

And your bike is WAY too adorable! I wish mine was cute as that! <3

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio