6.09.2011

Brunch

6.09.2011
Last weekend, we celebrated my friend Lauren's birthday all weekend long. Friday night a group of us went out and then Saturday three of us girls went to the beautiful Terrain for brunch. Terrain is a plant center owned by Anthropologie/Urban. It's of course.. beautiful, rustic and perfect for brunch. 

Inspiring as the garden center and store are the greenhouse restaurant is breathtaking. Seriously, even the bread which comes out in a pot is more than note worthy. It also comes with lavender butter. Oh my.. it's good. 

Check our their menu. It's amazing!! 






2 comments :

shanon31 said...

Hello, I love your blog!! I live in WV and work in Va. I want to visit PA and go to that Terrain cafe. Any other good places to see? Shops? Thanks so much! I love your haircolor too :) Next time your in Va stop in and see the Old Lucketts store. But make sure you go the 1st of the month that's when the design house is open!

Tamara said...

Welcome, thanks for the sweet comment.
There is so much to do, eat, buy, and see around here.
I'll try and post some more of my favorite places.
Thanks for the pointer of a VA stop.

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio