6.08.2011

What we eat

6.08.2011

Lately, I've had this HUGE craving for all things olives. I'm in love and you'd think I was pregnant. Ted works 24 hours shifts (he sleeps at work) around two days a week. On those days, I get to eat whatever  I wish. I usually do something very simple. 

Blue corn tortilla, cherry tomatoes, spinach, feta, and olives. Drizzled some olive oil and dinner is served. This is sustains me but if Ted were home he would need an actual meal after eating 1 or 2 of these. Note: I blanched spinach because I was making a dip later that night. I prefer dry spinach on the tortilla though. 

1 comment :

Jill said...

I love olives! That's an interesting meal.
I eat such random stuff when I eat alone too. I'll have a sandwich with a side of Gusher's fruitsnacks and cheese and crackers, random crap like that!

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio