9.24.2013

2 months.

9.24.2013

Two months update four days early. 

Wells is growing. Growing in weight we are in size 2 diapers. Growing in personality he smiles practically anything. His personality is shining bright each day. Before he was born each time we were at church and the music started he would kick, kick, kick. He loves music just as much now. Anytime I turn on the tunes he smiles BIG and coos along. His smiles, kicks, and coo's don't end there. Even if he is in a fussy crying state which is rare but happens here and there he will break with a smile if you do something funny. A funny face, sneezing, peek-a-boo all work wonders and he cracks a smerk. I seriously think he is knows he makes us laugh. He makes faces and looks like he's going to tickle attack us. It's kind of the greatest. He gives a skeptical eye to new people. He stares forever at them sizing them up. He seems to have good judgement and welcoming new people well. He's happy with a bounce, booty pat, or walk around. He enjoys a good nap in the car.   

Tummy time and playing around on the floor is one of our favorite times of day. This past two weeks he started rolling. Of course, he rolled first for Ted and then my mom while I was in recovery. I couldn't believe it(!!). I haven't even really showed him how to yet. But, I saw with my two eyes his belly to back roll and back to belly roll. The boy likes to throw around his weight. If I put him on one end of the bed he will scoot his way the the other side making me keep an extra careful eye on him. 

We still haven't figured out his hair yet. In the sun it is red. In the dark it looks dark blond. In fluorescent light it looks really blond. His eyebrows seems the most strawberry blond. We love watching him grow and change. But, I can't believe it's happening so fast. We are happy to introduce him to Ted's family's (mom & sister's family) this week. They are staying with us for an entire week and we plan to show them all over Philadelphia. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio