10.25.2013

First introductions: Southern Grade

10.25.2013


It's been a very long time coming. I've wanted to change my blog name for years. I threw A TOODLE LEE DO together on a whim. I wanted it to be obscure enough that people wouldn't find it easily. I've hated it since the beginning, but never had the gusto to change it.

I'm introducing my new blog today: Southern Grade. It will still be the same meaningless information and over the top amount of pictures mainly of Wells. But, I hope you continue reading our story. Stay tuned for more new exciting stuff as I add more to this blog.

The blog is in the 'under construction' process. I'll be changing the URL soon so stay updated. I hope to have a redirect through this current URL but I'm not sure how the switch is actually going to happen. Stay updated through my personal facebook or on instagram: tohman. All of my current followers will transfer over to the new blogspot.

Thanks for reading, y'all.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio