11.19.2013

Put together

11.19.2013



Kentucky from Tamara Ohman on Vimeo.



One of these days, I'd love to plan out a video that I throw music on. I'm one of those people that like taking pictures and video but feel extremely weird doing so, like I'm annoying you. I know that I take a million photos, but I even try to hurry and shoot so I don't annoy Ted. So many times I wish I would have snapped a few more or put more attention to detail. But, the snap and go method works for me right now. We recently took a family roadtrip to visit my little brother, Paul, in Lexington. We mostly ate food. Really, really good food and yet I didn't get one clip of it. It was a short but very delicious trip.Wells did great winging it with college boys and in the car for 20+ hours (there and back and then some). I can't wait to go back in May for Paul's graduation!


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio