1.23.2014

January // Wishlist

1.23.2014



We are snowed in. Ted's off work. Wells is sleeping. I've decided to sip my coffee and jot down a few things that I have my eye on. Yesterday, I flipped through houses for sale in New Orleans (in case we end up there this summer). I found a perfect place for us to buy. If only we knew where we will be moving because we could jump on this one. I'm jumping the gun looking, but sometimes on snow days you just need to drool over real estate possibilities or like today current wants.

1. Castle Rattle set - This rattle set is so precious. Wells would love shoving it all in his mouth now and later might have some fun imaginative play. I love how soft each piece looks. 

2. Snowed in & only things I'm missing are these cozy Lambswool House slippers

3. This Chitarra Pasta Cutter has been on my wishlist for some time now. I first used one when I was at Fork on the the pasta station. It's the best way to get perfectly cut spaghetti. I'd also love a roller attachment for the kitchen aid. I'm currently hand cranking pasta out & thankful for my friends Amy & Matt gifting me a manual roller. 

4. I'm already sold on the $20 high chair at Ikea because it meets our needs, but I recently pinned this  Ovo Convertable High Chair because it's pretty.

5. Let's all order Linen Sheets when we say hello to spring. 

6. A Pour Over Kettle would be ideal for our coffee addiction. Our current kettle needs an update and this would be a nice add to our kitchen. Plus they are great for pour over, chemex, and french press. 

7. Let's talk more about linen. Heavenly Linen Chambray Towels

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio