2.05.2014

Favorite Apps: Yahoo Weather

2.05.2014

What would I ever do without my iPhone? For starters, I would probably buy a small point and shoot or revert to using my current camera. Fact is, I use my iPhone more as a camera than for anything else. I also think it does a fine job and helps me document the day to day. When I switched phones upgrading to the iPhone 5C (which I choose white because colors are pretty ugly - I wish I had went with the 5S because the camera is so much better), I decided to only keep apps on my screen that I actually use. I thought I would share some of my favorites with you. Today I'm featuring the Yahoo Weather app. 


The first screen is always flickr-ing with beautiful pictures of your location, along with the current temperature. You can see four examples above. These are screen shots from yesterday morning.


Not only do you get refreshed pictures of your location, you also get great information. The app breaks down an hourly forecast that you can scroll side to side and also a 5 or 10 day forecast, as seen in picture above on far left. Looking to the next three pictures, they are pretty self explanatory. I love the sunrise and sunset prediction the best.

Whats your faveorite apps? 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio