2.25.2014

How To Send An Invoice Through Paypal.

2.25.2014
Last week I started sharing about How To Start An Instagram Shop. Today I'm going to help explain how to invoice through paypal.

How to Send An Invoice Through Paypall. 

STEP ONE: First login to your account. Click Request Money. Click Create an Invoice. 
STEP TWO: Fill invoice with information on sale. Include item name, price, shipping/handing/discounts (if applicable), and your terms (like no refunds or returns). Above this portion of the invoice is where you would fill in your customers email and invoice number (not shown). What I always do for myself is add additional information on sale in the MEMO. I use the MEMO to tell myself the customer's instagram name (a must because when I first started out I didn't remember who was purchasing), email, and any other information The memo is only for you to see in your statements. 
 STEP THREE: Review the invoice before sending.

It's pretty straight forward. Happy invoicing!


Instagram shopping is fun and easy. It's a great community of moms that are looking to outfit there little loves. I'll be back to share: Building a following, how to find shops, share for shares, hashtags, shipping through paypal, packaging, giveaways, sold archives, and invoice memos.  If you have questions about starting or maintaining an instagram shop, comment below.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio