3.04.2014

Recovery

3.04.2014
This weekend we all took turns getting sick. First Ted, then Wells, and by Sunday it hit me. Achy all over and spiking fever, yuck! I have a terrible cough too. Ted recovered the quickest and me and Wells are still on the mend. I didn't make it on yesterday to post and today I have piles of stuff I need to do around the house, maybe even take a nap.

I can't wait to soak in all the vitamin D I can get this summer. Look at these pictures by Paige Jones of Saint John our soon-to-be neighboring island.

While I've been sick, I've had plenty time to browse for items we need for our move. I'm looking for bathing suits and all of these would work.

A Cup of Jo shared about foods she feeds her eight-month old.

I love reading admiring the momma stories on The Grace Tales.

I'm ordering Saltwater sandals for Wells.

Wishing we were in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Also, wishing I had the gusto to make a king cake.


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio