6.16.2014

We MOVED!

6.16.2014

The last two weeks were a BLURR. We spent them tying up loose ends, parties, and friends. It was all a little bit stressful but a lot of fun. I am not a crier. But, at our farewell I broke into tears. Philadelphia was good to us. Very good. Ups and downs, we survived them all. Leaving Philly, we are stronger and better people than when we came. Our souls were mended. 

Philadelphia > Charlotte > Atlanta > St. Thomas

We trekked around visiting friends and shipping our car from Atlanta before arriving on the island. It all seems surreal. Day three is still does. We are managing just fine and looking forward to finding a house to settled into. Hopefully one with a view. In the meantime, I'm spending my days around the resort discovering new pools and building sand towers that Wells destroys. I'm soaking in the sunsets and letting Wells sleep in late. There will be more to share as we make new adventures, but for now I leave you with this. We have arrived and life is good. Surreal, but good. Unpredictable, but good. Unfamiliar, but good. 

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio