7.23.2014

Philadelphia

7.23.2014

Philadelphia from Tamara Ohman on Vimeo.

A few months ago, I thought I'd throw together a little family video of us in Philadelphia. This has always been the case when I'm trying to do a family video. Maybe I should start filming other people because I believe it would be easier to get my idea across if I didn't have to be in it. But, for now I like short little clips of thrown together family videos to remember our moments lived. Well all my plans seem to run into some kind of problem like weather, equipment, and time. Originally, this was suppose to be a timelapse but in the end I winged it on a very humid and yucky day. My friend, Ashley, held the camera when I couldn't. Thank you.

I just wanted to remember the nursery, home, and city where we had Wells. I always want to remember the first nursery I put together and walking in to get him up in the mornings out of his crib. Philadelphia is an underrated city that we completely fell for.

Last year, today was my due date and all I wanted was to hold my little bean in my arms! My arms have been full this last year with such a fun loving boy. Mama loves you Wells. We will always remember the places we call home.

No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio