11.21.2014

More Alive Than Ever

11.21.2014

Twenty eight. 

It does not sound old to me anymore. 

I feel confident and adventurous. I have a growing appreciation for simple things in life. I have spent these years in my twenties growing, learning, loving, and settling into the woman that I am today. Years that hold some of the best memories of my life. I've learned so much about holding on and letting go. I better understood the true beauty of embracing and releasing. Most importantly, I lived well by embracing grace, a heavenly language. 

I embraced a dance between vulnerability and intentional solitude.

Watering my heart, I started to feel it blossom with newness and adventure. Less timid and more alive. As I reflect, I am full of gratitude for the struggles and the triumphs. The lost and the found. Now I find myself in a watering hole where I can play wildly and rest peacefully. The life I share with my beloved husband and my joyful son is better than I could have dreamed.

May I finish out my twenties with the same grace and many more adventures! 

Cheers to spending the next two years in paradise! 


No comments :

Tamara Ohman + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio